Search in: This Journal Anywhere.
Spanish, Italian & Portuguese
Advanced search. Submit an article Journal homepage. Pages Published online: 17 Feb Additional information Acknowledgments I would like to thank Ubax Cristina Ali Farah and Igiaba Scego for their helpful critical readings of an early draft of this text.
Article Metrics Views. Article metrics information Disclaimer for citing articles. Login options Log in.
Tradition and Translation in the 20th Century
Username Password Forgot password? Shibboleth OpenAthens. Restore content access Restore content access for purchases made as guest. Article Purchase - Online Checkout.
Dan Brown special guest at Anteprime 2013
Issue Purchase - Online Checkout. People also read editorial.
- Sleepwalking into Darkness: (The James Women Trilogy Book 2).
- Italian Academies and Their Networks, 1525–1700.
Fabrizio De Donno et al. Interventions Volume 8, - Issue 3. Central to most is a preoccupation with the relationship between writing and the world. The authors deal with a vast range of topics and periods - including present-day events, the past, and the problems faced by women and by society as a whole - but nearly all look at how such matters might be tackled in literature. With each chapter written by an Italian specialist and a full introduction setting the novelists in their historical and cultural context, The New Italian Novel is essential reading for anyone wanting an English introduction to the best of Italian writing.
Campos ocultos. Conseguir libro impreso.
- Analyse Ariel Dorfmans La muerte y la doncella: Analyse der Paulina Salas bezüglich ihrer Opfer- bzw. Täterrolle mit Hilfe von Manfred Pfisters Charakterisierungsmodell (German Edition).
- Alan Lomax in Italy: a letter to Goffredo Plastino!
- Der Aufstieg des Phönix (Der Phönix 2) (German Edition).
- Eine Untersuchung der Gesellschaft in Thomas Manns Zauberberg (German Edition);
The New Italian Novel. Zygmunt G. University of Toronto Press , 1 ene. Writer Jester and Moral Historian. Fictions to Believe.
TRICK by Domenico Starnone, translated from the Italian by Jhumpa Lahiri, reviewed by Jeanne Bonner
Metaphors and False History. The Surface of Consciousness. Planimetry of SightVision.